Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Another Visitor

We were so lucky to have another visitor come to our class last week. Autnie Albina came to visit us. We were so happy to show her around our classroom and share a little about what we have been learning lately.


We love to have visitors!!

4 comments:

  1. Albina Noah's auntie :)November 27, 2012 at 7:29 AM

    Hello kids, I had lots of fun visiting you guys. It was interesting to see what you do in class everyday..Thank you..xoxox :) Sweethearts..<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. KinderPris says: Thanks for coming to our class and commenting on out blog. We like when people comment on our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely photograph.You were obviously very happy to have Noah`s Auntie Albina visiting,as you have all a big smile on your faces.
    I think you will have to get a bigger sofa if you are going to be having guests,as poor Quinn is almost falling off the edge!!
    Love to you all
    from
    Nana Norma. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure it is nice to have visitors come to your room. How wonderful to have Noah's aunt visit. I am sure they all learn something new from each visit. From Noah's grandma Jean.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. We value your input!