Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Who We Are

As many of you know we have friends at schools all over the world that we talk to in a variety of ways. Our friends in Japan made what we thought was a really neat Voicethread telling us a little bit about themselves. We though it was such a good idea that we decided to make one ourselves. This is the first time we have made one as a class. We had such a good time it certainly won't be the last time!

If you'd like to see our friends Voicethread you can see it here.  

Here is our first Voicethread. We hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Looking good guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I wish it was Monday so I could go to school and show KP this great voicethread!

    You were so articulate when you speak.

    Anyone can comment on our voiceththread, but you need to ask a grown up because it is on the internet.

    I wonder how we could share more things together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love your voicethread so articulate.
    I wonder if there is a way we can share.
    Zoe Page YIS Japan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was insightful to hear the responses to the questions! It would be interesting to hear their answers to the same questions in 6 month. Well done! Steve & Maral

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. We value your input!